Job Posting – Android Developer
Do you want to join one of the premiere mobile app development companies in Canada? Push Interactions is looking for an Android developer to join our team, so if you have a passion for delivering top-quality Android applications in a fun, fast & nimble environment, then we have a spot for you!
You will be delivering top-quality mobile applications to our wide range of enterprise clients. You will have the opportunity to contribute on many different projects that will challenge you and help hone your skills. You will also be looked upon to mentor other Android developers, contribute ideas to improve our processes, and drive the team to hit its goals – all while helping to deliver a quality application and experience to our clients.
A typical day for you may include some of the following tasks:
- Developing new features
- Performing code reviews
- Estimating on upcoming projects
- Giving input on UI/UX for a project
- Helping prioritize an upcoming batch of work
- Helping demo a new build to a client
- Helping another developer solve a problem
- Being awesome
- 1+ years of Android development experience
- 2+ years of software development experience
- Drive to deliver top-quality applications to enterprise clients
- Desire to collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team
- Initiative to deliver working software quickly and effectively with little supervision
- Enthusiasm to work in an iterative development process
- Ability to lead/mentor other developers
- Knowledge of Git and Gitflow
- Familiarity with unit testing and test automation tools
- Experience consuming web services, including caching for offline usage
- Prior experience dealing directly with clients
- Experience with other mobile platforms including iOS, Blackberry and Windows Phone
Why should you apply with Push Interactions?
- Highly competitive salaries
- Flexible work schedules
- Performance based rewards and recognition
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Assistance with out-of-province moving expenses
- Personal development opportunities
- Regular team events and parties
- A team filled with enthusiastic mobile developers!
To apply, send your resume to careers[at]pushinteractions.com or use our online application form.