Job Posting – Server Developer (Python/Django)
Do you want to join one of the premiere mobile app development companies in Canada? Push Interactions is looking for a Server Developer to join our team. If you have a passion for delivering top-quality backend services and dashboards in a fresh, fast & nimble environment, then we have a spot for you!
Your primary job will be to deliver backend services to power our mobile applications, as well as building project dashboards for client use. You will also be looked upon to assist in other tasks such as internal website development, contributing ideas to improve our processes, and helping drive the team to hit its goals – all while helping to deliver a quality application and experience to our clients.
- Developing a new service for an app to consume
- Performing code reviews
- Estimating on upcoming projects
- Giving input on architecture for an API
- Helping prioritize an upcoming batch of work
- Helping demo a new build to a client
- Helping another developer solve a problem
- Being awesome
- 2+ years of backend development experience
- Strong Python skills
- Ability to craft new API specifications and develop to provided specifications
- Experience with Google App Engine
- Drive to deliver top-quality work to enterprise clients
- Ability to collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team
- Initiative to deliver working software quickly and effectively with little supervision
- Enthusiasm to work in an iterative development process
- Familiarity with Git
- Django experience
- Familiarity with unit testing and test automation tools
- Experience developing web services and APIs for mobile apps to consume
- Experience with mobile platforms, particularly iOS and Android
Why should you apply with Push Interactions?
- Highly competitive salaries
- Flexible work schedules
- Performance based rewards and recognition
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Assistance with out-of-province moving expenses
- Personal development opportunities
- Regular team events and parties
- A team filled with enthusiastic mobile developers!
To apply, send your resume to careers[at]pushinteractions.com or use our online application form.