Job Posting – Product Director
Do you want to join one of the fastest rising mobile app development companies in Canada? Push Interactions is looking for a Product Director to join our team, so if you have a passion for designing top-quality mobile apps in a fun, fast & nimble environment, then we have a spot for you! Our team continues to grow as we take on new projects, and we are looking to take our design to the next level.
Push is a leader in custom mobile app development for iPhone and Android across a broad range of industries including finance, education, and workforce automation. Delivering applications for renowned clients such as Affinity Credit Union, Federated Co-op, Carleton University and many more, Push has delivered award-winning work across the globe.
You will be designing top-quality mobile applications for our wide range of enterprise clients. You will have the opportunity to contribute on many different projects that will challenge you and help hone your skills. You will also be looked upon to coordinate with our developers, contribute ideas to improve our processes, and to help drive the team to hit its goals – all while helping to deliver a quality application and experience to our clients.
A day for you may include some of the following tasks:
- Creating the UX/UI for a project
- Creating visual designs for an app
- Architecting app screen flow
- Creating custom graphics
- Estimating on upcoming projects
- Handling client feedback
- Helping demo a new build to a client
- Making our apps awesome
- 2+ years of design experience
- Drive to deliver top quality work to enterprise clients
- Desire to collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team
- Initiative to deliver app designs quickly and effectively with little supervision
- Enthusiasm to work in an iterative development process
- Ability to handle criticism and feedback from multiple sources
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (or other design software such as Sketch)
- Familiarity with software development processes, specifically Agile
- Experience designing for multiple platforms, specifically iOS and Android
- Experience dealing with clients directly
Why should you apply with Push Interactions?
- Highly competitive salaries
- Flexible work schedules
- Performance based rewards and recognition
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Assistance with out-of-province moving expenses
- Personal development opportunities
- Free snacks and drinks
- Regular gaming lunches and potlucks
- A team filled with enthusiastic developers
October 21, 2016
To apply, send your resume to careers[at]pushinteractions.com or use our online application form.