Do you want to join one of the fastest rising mobile app development companies in Canada? Push Interactions is looking for a Software Quality Assurance Engineer to join our dynamic crew. If you have a passion for mobile and enjoy taking things apart to find out how they work, and finding unique ways to break them, then we have a spot for you!
Our focus is on delivering quality software, and you will play a key role in ensuring our standards of quality are met through all stages of our projects.
Your primary job will be to test and approve the custom software we develop for enterprise clients. You will review and test new features, work with developers to define test plans, execute those test plans, and ultimately give your approval on whether an app is ready to be released to the world.
You will also be looked upon to contribute ideas to improve our processes, and to help drive the team to hit its goals – all while helping to deliver a quality application and experience to our clients.
- Testing features across multiple projects
- Writing a test plan for a new feature
- Developing an automated test suite
- Checking up on progress of bug fixes
- Helping another developer debug a problem
- Analyzing bug reports
- Approving an app to be released to the world!
- 2+ years of Quality Assurance experience
- Knowledge of mobile platforms like iOS and Android
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Desire to automate repetitive tasks
- Drive to deliver top quality work to enterprise clients
- Ability to collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team
- Initiative to work with minimal supervision
- Enthusiasm to work in an iterative development process
- A love of testing, testing, and more testing!
- Familiarity with test automation tools
- Familiarity with unit testing
- Knowledge of continuous integration workflows
- A degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or similar
Why should you apply with Push Interactions?
- Highly competitive salaries
- Flexible work schedules
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Personal development opportunities
- Regular learning lunches, potlucks, and other social activities
- A team filled with enthusiastic developers
Full-time permanent position
January 20, 2019
How to Apply
To apply, send resume to careers[at]pushinteractions.com, or tap the Apply Now button to use our online form.