Push Interactions in the News
CollegeMobile named as an ABEX 2014 Finalist and Winner
Affinity CEO talks about Deposit Anywhere developed in partnership with Push Interactions Story
CollegeMobile named as an ABEX 2013 Finalist in the Innovation and Export categories.
- Open Data Project in Star Phoenix Star Phoenix covers the open data project.
- Ding Free in Globe and Mail Globe and Mail covers the ding free ATM Locator app in their personal finance section.
- Yahoo Finance covers Ding Free Mobile App Yahoo News covers the ding free ATM Locator app press release.
- First Calgary Financial CEO Announces Ding Free App Calgary Herald story about the ding free ATM Locator app announced by First Calgary Financial.
- Credit Union Central of Canada announces Ding Free App Credit Union Central Press Release about the ding free ATM Locator app developed by CollegeMobile.
- Steinbach Credit Union announces Ding Free App ding free ATM Locator app announced by Central1 Credit Union.
- Central 1 Credit Union announces Ding Free App Steinbach Credit Union announces release of ding free ATM Locator app.
- Canada Newswire covers the Ding Free App Canadian Newswire carries the ding free ATM Locator app press release by Credit Union Central of Canada.
- FCL unveils new mobile app Press release by Federated Co-operatives Limited covered by the StarPhoenix Article
- IT In Canada featured CollegeMobile in a Case Study on our collaboration with itracks on itracks Mobile. View the full article here or read the entire magazine here.
- CollegeMobile along with Founder Chad Jones is awarded with the SABEX Award of Innovation article from the Saskatoon StarPhoenix
- CollegeMobile’s Saskatoon Transit Touch and Go App was featured in the Saskatoon StarPhoenix article as well as in the Sheaf. The application was designed to help bus riders around the city now that Google Maps has been removed from the iPhone.
- CollegeMobile is nominated for Canada’s Top Development team at the National Digi Awards: Nominated for Canada’s Top Development Team
- Carleton University launches a mobile app for its students featured in Tech Vibes
- TRLabs wrote a featured success story about our collaboration with Wapos Bay Productions on the Wapos Bay iPad App. You can read the success story article here.
- Saskatoon StarPhoenix covers OpenData a movement in Saskatoon that CollegeMobile is a part: Open Data and the City of Saskatoon
- CBC National Interview with Chad Jones, CEO CollegeMobile, discussing the opportunities in mobile development
- Maclean’s Magazine Article covering the Smartphone Programming class project Killer Apps that Save Lives
- CBC News on iPhone programming class: Sask. university teaches iPhone programming
- Macleans covers iUsask the University of Saskatchewan mobile app: U Saskatchewan in the lead? Check your iPhone
- Globe and Mail does a case study on mobile in the classroom and talks about the work at the University of Saskatchewan : Classroom 3.0: the brave new world of high-tech teaching
- University Affairs covers the release of the University of Saskatchewan’s mobile application iUsask: University gets its own iPhone app
- Get Connected Radio covers the mobile programming class and opportunities: GetConnected Interview
- Government of Canada Centre of Excellence reports on the mobile application project CollegeMobile participated in: IRDI Success Story – CollegeMobile Offers New App for Blackberry Users
- CollegeMobile is nominated as a Finalist for 2012 Award of Innovation
- CBC Morning covers mobile programming in a Radio Interview
- CBC Radio covers the University of Saskatchewan mobile app iUsask: Radio Interview
- Verb News covers the iPhone app built for the UofS: UofS To Get iPhone App
- iLounge covers iUsask and other popular apps in Canada: App Mix: Civilization, Wolfenstein RPG, Saskatchewan, Buggle
- On Campus News covers new version of iUsask: Leading the way in hand-held technology
- Academia Group Inc. covers the iPhone application built at the UofS: USask creates iPhone application for students
- The Charlatan covers iUsask the first app in Canada for University Students: iUsask – a Canadian first
- Green and White Magazine covers the iUsask Project: iUsask on iPhone
- The Sheaf covers the release of the University of Saskatchewan mobile app: U of S goes mobile
- On Campus News covers the release of iUsask a iPhone app for UofS students: Entering the iPhone era