Job Posting – Project Manager (Full-Time)
Do you want to join one of the fastest rising mobile app development companies in Canada? Push Interactions is looking for a Project Manager to join our dynamic crew, so if you have a passion for delivering top-quality software in a fun, fast & nimble environment, then we have a spot for you!
Push is a leader in custom mobile app development for iPhone and Android across a broad range of industries including finance, technology, and workforce automation. Delivering applications for renowned clients such as Affinity Credit Union, Federated Co-op, Carleton University and more, Push has delivered award-winning work across the globe.
You will be organizing and coordinating the delivery of our mobile apps to our wide range of clients. You will work with our development team to ensure no ball is left un-juggled! You will effectively be working to enable the team to deliver working software quickly, effectively, and within each project’s unique set of constraints.
You will stay on top of progress, keep our analytics current, and ensure information is flowing in the most effective way possible.
A day for you may include some of the following tasks:
- Prioritizing current and upcoming work
- Discussing progress with clients
- Estimating on upcoming projects
- Giving input on UX/UI for a project
- Helping demo a new build to a client
- 2+ years of project management experience
- Drive to deliver top quality work to enterprise clients
- Ability to effectively communicate internally and externally
- Drive to deliver top-quality applications to enterprise clients
- Enthusiasm to work in an iterative project process
- Capable of collaborating with management on company growth plan
- Experience leading projects on multiple mobile platforms
- Knowledge of the mobile industry and trends
- Prior sales experience
Why should you apply with Push Interactions?
- Highly competitive salaries
- Flexible work schedules
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Personal development opportunities
- Free snacks and drinks
- Regular team lunches
- A team filled with enthusiastic people
To apply, send resume to careers[at]pushinteractions.com